Skip to main content

Online Card Classes - Copic markers for Card Makers

I have just created a page for the new Online Card Class I have just started called 'Copic Markers for card Makers' This class has an amazing line up of teachers - Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Sandy Allnock, Kathy, Kelly, Laura. Wow what an illustrious list of teachers at one place all together. I have been following them for years now and have constantly learnt from them. Copic has been very intriguing for me since the first Copic I bought, I did not know where to start so bought some colours that I liked. Now I am learning how to intelligently buy Copics and use them effectively.

My page will be updated daily with the homework assignments that we get to do, the class is highly interactive and a loads of fun.

If you are looking for an opportunity to learn the secrets of Copic, this is the place to be in. Come join the fun.

Luv
Murtuza

PS The guest designer posts and other updates will follow soon, I had some technical challenges, now sorted so will be updating soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Pencil Holder & an Owl Pencil Stand

Thank you Madeline Morcelo for the inspiration. I have CASEd this project from her. She has some of the most amazing project ideas on her blog, do visit her blog and leave some feedback for her, do mention that you are visiting her from my blog.


I have created two projects using the basic idea, one is an exact copy of her project and the other is a 3D project which is an Owl Pen / Pencil Stand.

To order Stampin Up products or know more about the project write to me at creative.expression.2010@gmail.com







Do not forget to ask me about special discounts for students and becoming the White Fence Founders Club member.






Happy Stampin!

Kimono Card - Simple yet elegant

This is an out of turn post 'Masculine Monday' will return soon...

Here is a simple yet elegant card that can be used for any occasion.

The kimono is the traditional clothing of Japan. There are many different types of kimono worn by men, women, and children. The cut, color, fabric, and decorations of a kimono may vary according to the sex, age, and marital status of the wearer, the season of the year, and the occasion for which the kimono is worn.


The Kimono Card is a simple adaptation of this traditional outfit and can be decorated and customized for the required occasion, be it a Birthday card, Thank You Card or Miss You Card. By changing the paper, colour, it can be customized to any occasion.

Enjoy the Kimono Card

Simon Says Stamp June 2015 Card Kit Reveal!

Awesome Awesome!!!