Skip to main content

Mini Album thats not so Mini

Well as the title suggests this Mini Album is really not a Mini. It can hold over 60 pictures can you beat that and it has only 4 pages. This Album is inspired by the Build a page concept by Kathy Orta.

Album Cover
She is an amazing crafter, fabulous tutor and a wonderful person. I have learnt this from her and she is a super Creative Women, full of life and energy.

This Mini Album is 5 x 7 inches and I made this for a swap. I have use basic Card Stock to create the pages and have used the Basic Grey Wander Collection to cover the pages and the cover. I did not embellish it much as I have to courier it to my partner.


Pages with Tags

Each page holds around 14 pictures and most (9 to be exact) of them are full size (4 x 6) and the other 5 are 3 x 3, now that's a lot of pictures for a Page, it is a clever construct hence the album does not look bulky yet can hold so many pictures.

 There a pocket on the Inside Front Cover & Inside Back cover giving you more space for Photos and also there is a tag which can again hold a almost full size picture.

Pocket on the Pages
The binding is very simple and elegant, it looks like a well bound book. I am so much in love with this album that at one point I felt like not mailing it to my partner (sshhhh... don't tell her this).

However a man who stands by his words, I shall not fall to such temptations and have finally couriered this album to her.

Hope she likes it.

Would love to hear your feedback on the album.

You can see the video on my You Tube Channel click here, also subscribe, like and leave a comment. Also leave some comments, I love to read.

Two Page spread...
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. This is a very cool album, you did a lovely job on it!
    Michelle (GrammaM on MAS)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your valuable comments and do not forget to follow me. Your comments are valuable inputs to enhance the blog and make your visit to the blog fruitful.

Popular posts from this blog

DSP Bird... its just so irresistible

I made this wonderful DSP bird from a template and found it so fascinating. My daughter also tried making it and shared the same in her school. They just loved it. All supplies stampin up. To order Stampin Up products or know more about the project write to me at creative.expression.2010@gmail.com Do not forget to ask me about special discounts for students and becoming the White Fence Founders Club member. Happy Stampin!

A Wonderful friend...

Wishing all my blog readers a very 'Happy New Year 2016'. I hope you have the most wonderful year full of health, happiness, success and may God Bless you all with his choicest blessings. To kick start the year I have made these cards for some wonderful friends that I have met on this crafty journey over the last one year.  I have used the emboss resist technique to create the focal panel. I have used White, Silver and Black embossing powder to create the focal image. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. The size of the cards is 4 x 5 1/2 inches and the focal panel is 3 x 5 1/2 inches. I have lined the sides with Gold Metallic paper and Silver metallic paper. For the sentiment i have used Vellum and embossed the sentiment using my Ranger Heat Tool.  These two card are embossed using Ranger White Embossing powder and used Tim Holtz distress inks to create the background - Picked Rasberries & Seedless Preserve and Mustard Seed & Spiced Marmalad

Photo Wallet Tutorial

I have just uploaded the Photo Wallet tutorial on the Tutorial Sheet page. This is the first tutorial, requesting you all to please leave a comment on how useful was the tutorial and how can I improve it. Happy Crafting and please do not forget to leave me a link of your project in the comment, so I can view your creative rendition of the Photo Wallet.